This course aims at enhancing the knowledge on the automotive core tools, namely Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA).
This course also provide participant the overall picture and a roadmap for successful application of Core Tools of TS 16949. It also provides the ability to apply the appropriate tool for continuous improvement in their respective areas.
In addition, the program was designed for actual operation of each of the participants through their onsite exercise.
Besides the SPC- MSA- FMEA technical knowledge, participants also know how to use MINITAB software for easier when conducted SPC – MSA and other statistical tools.
|Day 1||SPC Introduction||Process Variation||8:30||10:00|
|Process Control System|
|Variation common and special causes|
|Process Control and capability|
|Variable Data Control Chart||Control Chart Type and application||10:10||12:00|
|Process Control Chart|
|Control Chart Preparation|
|Variable/Attribute Data Control Chart||Xbar-R Chart (Cont.)||13:00||14:30|
|Process Capability Index||Ca, Cp, CpK, Pp, Ppk Index||14:40||16:30|
|Process Capability (PpK & CpK)|
|Process Control/Capability and Improvement|
|Day 2||MSA Introduction||Measurement Process||8:30||10:00|
|Measurement System Characteristic|
|Measurement System Variation Sources|
|MSA Analysis||MSA Preparation||10:10||12:00|
|Attribute Data MSA|
|MSA Analysis||GRR Analysis||13:00||14:30|
|MSA Analysis (Cont.)||Bias Analysis||14:40||16:30|
|Variable Data MSA|
|Day 3||FMEA Introduction||What is FMEA?||8:30||10:00|
|What is failure?|
|Process Flow chart and relationship with PFMEA|
|Manufacturing and Assembly Process FMEA||PFMEA Introduction||10:10||12:00|
|PFMEA Input and Requirement|
|Process Flow Advantages|
|Process Function and Requirements|
|Manufacturing and Assembly Process FMEA (Cont.)||Potential Failure Mode||13:00||14:30|
|Severity S Evaluation|
|Failure Mode Classification|
|Manufacturing and Assembly Process FMEA (Cont.)||Current Process Control||14:40||16:30|
|Current Detection Control|
|FMEA forms type|
COURSE OBJECTIVE AND EXPECTATION:
- Understand the concepts and basic application of the automotive core tools (SPC, MSA and FMEA) in the ISO/TS16949 quality management system context
- Understand the practical ways of applying the automotive core tools
- Use and apply core tools with the skills and methodology acquired
- Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans
- Understand the effective development and implementation of techniques through the guidance of the tutor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new products or a new manufacturing process.
- Additionally, program/product managers, quality managers, quality engineers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP, PPAP team members and others who have direct responsibility for process standardization and improvement can benefit from this seminar
COURSE DURATION: 03 days (8.30 am – 12:00, 1:30 – 4.30 pm):
TRAINING COST: Contact for Detail:
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANT:
- Arrange by customer, but to good maintain classes, number of participant should be not excess 25 people.
INTRODUCTION CONSULTANTS PROFILE:
Eng, MBB. Phạm Thanh Diệu – Lean6sigma, SCM, BSC Consultant
We are looking forward to receiving attention and approval of your company:
For further information, please contact:
Mr.Pham Thanh Dieu | Chairman – Director, Lean6sigma Consultant
Continuous Improvement Consulting JSC.
Add: 6F, 41 – 43 Tran Cao Van St., Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, VN
Tel: 84-8-5422 1148 Fax: 84-8-5422 1149 | M: 0988 000 364