Advanced Statistical Analysis and
Process Control Techniques with Minitab Program (3 days)
The program “Advanced Statistical analysis and process control techniques with Minitab” is designed for CLIENT AAAA CO., LTD. to provide team members of AAAA. have knowledge and technical to using Data and Statistical Analysis Tools and How to use Minitab software to collect data, analyze data and decision on data fact. To help AAAA identify variation in quality of product and process then find out the optimal solution to improve and control better then in future.
The training course is designed to support participants how to get knowledge and necessary skills to selected and application of statistical tools, will bring significant benefits in reducing costs, improving productivity and for AAAA.
With Minitab all the statistical tools you need to improve quality in one package, an assistant that guides you through your analysis, graphs that is easy to make, edit, update, and export data and report …
Construct full theory education program, included of Theory, Example, Exercise, Question & answer
Divide session by each phase and time for training equal with morning and afternoon section
The main objectives of the program can be provided and training in classrooms, besides that participants will be understood the practical problems and potential solution through actually application Continuous Improvement projects in their workplace. Key objectives are described below:
- Process Discovery
- Explain the various statistics used to express location and spread of data
- Describe the characteristics of a Normal Distribution
- Describe the difference between Special Cause and Common Cause Variation
- Generate a variety of graphs for data
- Perform the step by step methodology in Variable and Attribute data
- Process Capability
- Estimate Capability for Continuous Data / Estimate Capability for Attribute Data
- Process Sigma Level Results
- Statistical Process Control – SPC
- Describe the elements of an SPC Chart and the purposes of SPC
- Understand how SPC ranks in defect prevention
- Describe the 9 Step route or methodology of implementing a chart
- Design subgroups if needed for SPC usage
- Determine the frequency of sampling
- Understand the Control Chart selection methodology
- Be familiar with Control Chart parameter calculations such as UCL, LCL and the Center Line
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Continuous gage study (GRR) /Attribute gage study
- Confidence intervals and parameter estimation
- Basic Test of Statistical Hypotheses
- Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Basic DOE
Detail of Course Outline:
Please. See details table below.
|Process Discovery||Process Mapping||• SIPOC and IPO Diagram
• Clearly define what the customers care about.
• Define the KPIV and KPOV
• Problem Statement (using measures of customer care-about)
8:30 – 10:30
|The Power of Data and
|The Power of Data||• Why Use Data / The Role of Statistics
• Variable Data / Continuous Data
• Attribute Data / Discrete Data
• Levels of data Knowledge
10:40 – 12:00
|Continuous Data||• Descriptive versus Inferential Statistics
• Characterizing Data Sets: Shape of Distribution
• Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Mode)
• Normal Distribution / DNOM chart for short production run.
• Variation (Range, Standard Deviation, Variance)
• Dotplots / Histograms / Boxplots…
13:30 – 16:30
|Discrete Date||• Defects versus Defective Items
• Counting Defective Items
• Counting Number of Defects
• Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
• Defects per Unit (DPU)
• Parts per Million (PPM)
• Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
• Process Sigma Level Results
8:30 – 12:00
|Data Collection Plan||• Determining What to Measure
• What is Data? Why is Data Collection Important?
• Sampling Strategies
• Collecting Data Effectively
• Creating a Checklist
• Graphing the Data and Graphical Toolbox
• Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Pareto Diagram, Pareto Chart Interpretation, Time Series Analysis . . .
|Measuring Process Behavior||• Extracting Knowledge from Data /
• Understanding Types of Variation
• Process Behavior Charts for Variable Data:
|Process Capability||• What is Process Capability
• Process Capability from Variable Data
• Estimating Percentage Beyond Specification Limits
• Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk indices
• Process Capability from Attribute Data
|Statistical Process Control – SPC
|Control Plan||• What is a Control Plan? Control Plan Strategy
• What to Control? Identifying KPIVs
• Why Use a Control Plan? / Developing a Control Plan
• Choosing the Right Level of Control
• Components of a Control Plan/ Control Plan Worksheet
• I & mR Chart
• X Bar and R Chart, XbarS…
• Process Behavior Charts for Attribute Data:
• p Chart; u Chart, …
• Interpreting Process Behavior Charts
13:30 – 16:30
|Advanced Statistical Analysis
Advanced Statistical Analysis (cont’)
|Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)||• Basics of MSA
• Variables MSA / Attribute MSA
8:30 – 12:00
|Estimation and Confidence||• Estimating a population mean/ Large and small samples
• Estimating the difference between two population means
• Large and small samples
• Estimating a population proportion
• Estimating the difference between two population proportions
|Introduction to ypothesis Testing||• Why Do Hypothesis Testing?
• What is a Hypothesis?
• Common Hypothesis Tests
• Steps for Conducting Hypothesis Test
• Interpreting the Test
|Correlation and Simple Linear Regression||• What is a Correlation?
• Scatter Diagram
• The Correlation Coefficient, r
• Regression Analysis
• The Coefficient of Determination, R2
• Adjusted R2
• Overall Significance
• Why Use a Regression Equation?
13:30 – 16:30
|Basic Design of Experiments||• What is a Designed Experiment (DOE)?/ Why use DOE?
• Components of a DOE
• Full Factorial Experiment / Factor and Interaction Effects
• Repetition and Replication
• Types of Outputs/ Selecting a Good Output/ Types of Experiments
• Steps for Designing and Conducting a DOE
• Doe Strategies/ DOE Planning Worksheet
• Minitab with DOE and explain output
|Review||Review and examination||• Question and answer
• Examination and Certificate
Who are responsible for adopting, implementing, maintaining and developing continuous improvement in company; Who are selected to become Lean Implementer or Green Belt / Black Belt Lean Six Sigma
Program Cost: USD
Note: This cost is including Accommodation, Travel, Training material, Certificate.
Number of participant:
Arrange by customer, but to good maintain classes, number of participant should be not excess 20 people.
Introduction Consultant Profile:
MBB. PHAM THANH DIEU – LEAN6SIGMA, SCM, BSC, LeanERP CONSULTANT
Telephone: 098. 8000. 364, email: email@example.com, Master Black Belt and Lean6sigma group leader (Lean6sigma Vietnam Network) www.lean6sigma.vn , Owned forum, www.leansigmavn.com , Chairman and Director of Continuous Improvement Consulting JSC; www.cicc.com.vn . With more than 15 years fulltime working, training and consulting in field of continuous improvement Lean, LeanTPM, Six Sigma, Lean6sigma, Supply Chain and Balance Scorecard and LeanERP system.
Besides he was a collaborator Lean6Sigma network bulletins, the magazine of Vietnam Supply Chain Insight, The Saigon Times, and numerous magazine and other online forums. Some customer Dieu has been consulting and training for application and deployment Six Sigma, Lean, LeanTPM, Lean6sigma such as ANZ VN Bank, Bunge VN, YKK VN, KOTOBUKI VN, CS Wind VN, SPi Global, Posco VN, Spatronic VN, Kimberly Clark VN, Nitto Denko VN, Vinamilk, Trung Nguyen Coffee, Olam Café VN, Chantelle VN, Datalogic Scanning VN, Pepperl-fuchs VN, Rang Dong Plastic, Crucialteck Electronic, Thanh Nhon JSC, HUDA Beer, Vinh Khanh Cable-Plastic, Saigon Cable, Tan Tien Packaging, Kosvida, Van Nga Packaging, SOVI Packaging, Starprint VN, Vinh Long Food, and many other clients can refer www.cicc.com.vn for detail.
Dieu has extensive experience in coaching, training & implementation Lean6Sigma and other continuous improvement tools. Flexibility, enthusiasm and patience is the virtue of his to help organization introduce and promote better understanding of the theory and application Lean6Sigma and organizations enables to manage and operate an effective the production of their business. He has very deep understanding of the principles Lean6Sigma and change management system from traditional manufacturing and services to Lean6Sigma production services. He approached Lean, Six Sigma, Supply Chain, and Balance Scorecard from sitting in a chair at the school and pursued until now. Dieu has practical experience working on large Lean6Sigma global company as:
Mr. Dieu worked at Samsung Electronics Corporation in 2002 – 2004, the company specializes in electrical and electronic products owner by Korea have successfully applied the Six Sigma management system since 1997, at that time Mr. Dieu has responsible for improving the full time in Six Sigma department, he has completed the program Green Belt and Black Belt at Samsung. In 2004-2005 he joined the group’s fourth-largest wholesaler Metro Cash & Carry, he was responsible for the assessment and selection of suppliers and ensure quality of goods imported into the Metro Store for non-food products bearing its own brand of Metro, and he has completed courses in Supply Chain Systems here and some soft skill else.
From 2005 – 2007 he joined the Johnson Control Corporation, is a rich and powerful corporations in the Top 100 U.S. entrepreneurs are specialized inside, interior systems and batteries for cars, in this time Mr. Dieu is the head of continuous improvement department, is responsible for establishing and maintaining system improvement through the introduction and implementation of Lean6Sigma, he has completed extensive training courses on application deployment Lean6Sigma in Malaysia, completion Study Master Black Belt.
From 2007 – 2009 he spent so much time to research the application of continuous improvement in Viet Nam enterprise with Lean6Sigma during the time he worked for FPT corporation, where he was responsible for research and introducing Lean6Sigma for the whole group, formulate strategies and implement plans Lean6Sigma, recruitment, training and advice to member companies in the group, building structure and standards to guide improvements continue. From 2009 – 2010 he joined in Government Organization is Quality and Testing Center 3, he is Head of Lean6sigma Department.
Up to now, Dieu and other consultants established and build up the Continuous Improvement Consult Joint Stock Company (www.cicc.com.vn ), he is a Chairman and Deputy Director. His Company becomes a partnership with Hirayama Japan, American Society for Quality (ASQ-AUTO), Robinson Consulting Group (USA), URS (Korea) Micon Thailand, Lean6sigma Vietnam Network, and Supply Chain Insight.
We are looking forward to receiving attention and approval of your company:
For further information, please contact:
Pham Thanh Dieu | Chairman – Director, Lean Six Sigma Consultant
Continuous Improvement Consulting JSC.
6F, 41 – 43 Tran Cao Van St., Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, VN
Tel: 84-8-5422 1148 Fax: 84-8-5422 1149 | M: 0988 000 364
HCM City; July 10, 2017
|MBB. PHẠM THANH DIỆU|